Your privacy is critically important to us and we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you after you have contacted us or to make our Services better.
We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account on our website.
- Payment and contact information: If you buy something from our website, we’ll collect information to process your payments and contact you.
- Communications with us: You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our team or sign up for our email newsletter. When you communicate with us via form or email we store a copy of our communications (as permitted by applicable law)
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our website from certain geographic regions.
Information from cookies & other technologies:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help the site provide a better user experience. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small blocks of code placed on websites and emails.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our users, advertising our Services, analysing the results of our marketing campaigns, and understanding and forecasting user retention.
- To fix problems with our Services. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customise the user experience. For example, to personalise your experience by serving you relevant notifications and content.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our products and services, or sharing offers and promotions that we think will be of interest to you. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time.
- To recruit and hire new employees. For example, by evaluating job applicants and communicating with them.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it – described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information – and we’re not legally required to keep it.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features of our websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies. Please refer to the prior section above entitled “Cookies” for more information.
If you are located in countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Reach Us