To view our general Terms and Conditions of Business please click here (opens in new window)
Please note the following additional terms regarding change and cancellation of bookings;
Oxford River Cruises Booking Change and Cancelation Policy
- Cancellations can be made online up to 48 hours before the departure date and time with a full refund. This can be done via the link in the confirmation email.
- Cancellations requested after this period and missed departures are non refundable.
Changes to passenger names can be made without charge at any time.
Alternatively cancellations can be made by contacting us at email@example.com under the same cancellation terms, subject to an additional £8 administration fee.
- Cancellations to a booking made through a third party are not refundable by us.
- Changes of date and/or time to a booking booked by any means can be made up to 48 hours before departure, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Hire Cruise
We require a 20% non-refundable deposit in order to secure a booking
- Up to 10 days before departure.
Cancellations can be made up to 10 days before the departure date with forfeiture of the deposit.
Date changes can be made up to 10 days before departure without penalty by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Within 10 days of departure.
Cancellations can be made within 10 days and up to 48 hours before, the departure date/time, subject to a 50% of total booking cost fee. Cancellations requested after this period are non refundable.
Date and itinerary changes can be made within 10 days and up to 48 hours before, the departure date/time, subject to a 20% admin f fee by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.